Sales Representative - Thai
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
We are looking for a Thai speaker to join our awesome Customer Facing team in Australia!
- Support the development and execution of all initiatives and strategies in the Thailand region.
- Build and manage relationships with local and international teams (client facing, marketing, middle and back office) to ensure success of projects and strategies.
- Assist in localizing website and KYC standards that comply with international regulations and the ethical standards of the company.
- Anticipate client’s needs and propose alternative business solutions in a timely manner.
- Assist in growing the company’s affiliates and introducing broker business.
- Continually take opportunities to increase client satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration - preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written Thai + English is a must! (other Languages are a plus).
- Good MS office skills and familiarity of Salesforce software - preferred.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and go above and beyond to achieve all tasks.
- Planning and project management skills – you will need to manage time and information effectively and efficiently.
- Strong interest, knowledge and passion for global financial markets
- Flexibility- working shifts
- Previous sales, tele-marketing or service oriented experience is a plus.
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- eToro trading account with a startup balance of $1,000.00 USD
- Hybrid work from home/office model
- A full at home office set up
- Monthly office celebrations
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Sydney office. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.