Test Environment Lead
- Be the owner of the development environnements (Staging & Integration).
- Make sure our CICD practices and quality meet the whole SDLC
- Identify gaps, issues, or other areas of concern, and proactively define, propose, and enact process and workflow improvements to mitigate such issues.
- Build and develop a vision to improve the environment stability (similar to production)
- Work with various teams (Dev Teams, QA Teams, IT) to identify pain points and how to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Must have 6 years of directly related experience in a QA/Production environment.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Elastic search, Kibana/Splunk, AWS, Azure
- Experience with Jenkins or equivalent CICD Tools
- Experience with Script writing (C#, JScript, Powershell)
- Experience with deployment process
- Expert ability to identify performance issues within the J2EE/.Net architecture
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving processes and procedures.