eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro Money is looking for a Compliance officer based in our London office.
How you will spend your time:
- Writing and reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Communicating with Banks and Law Enforcement
- Assisting with indemnity claims
- Working with customer service to assist with FOS complaints
- Conducting quality assurance and training as needed
- Assist with regulatory filings and the oversight process
- Provide guidance and support to the business on compliance related matters
- Assist the Compliance and Fraud Manager with daily task
- Assist with writing and updating policies and procedures
You should apply if:
- You ideally have gained 2+ years of experience in Compliance and AML in a FCA regulated sector preferably an E-Money Issuer
- Good knowledge of PSD2, Payment Services and Electronic Money
- You have strong decision-making skills
- Excellent report writing, communication and organisational skill
- You are a team player and self-starter who can work on their own initiative, with a positive attitude.
If you also had this, it would be great:
- Experience in card issuing
- Knowledge of Opening Banking
- Knowledge of European regulations
- Familiarity with MS Office and G-Suite applications
- Professional qualification from an internationally recognised body (e.g. ICA, ACAMS)