SIEM-SOC Security Expert
eToro is looking for a tech-savvy individual who will join a Cyber Security team.
He will lead and maintain SIEM SOC operations, performing a variety of tasks including building and maintaining the company's security infrastructure, enforcing security best-practices, defining security policies on various security systems.
Developing and automating processes as SOAR and also responding to cyber threats and SIEM and SOC technology and architecture.
Key Result Areas
- Be a part of an innovative security team with challenging demands
- Responsible for SIEM & SOC operation and technology
- Research and integrate new technologies
- Establish and maintain security systems and associated applications in a multinational environment
- Integrate tools, scripts and operating procedures for continuous efficiency improvement
- Perform problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
- A minimum 3 years of information security experience.
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineer or equivalent IDF Training
- Cyber security certification for more than 400 hours courses
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts, architecture and methodologies from end to end perspective.
- Strong background in most of the following topics: SIEM, SOC,SOAR, Firewalls, IPS, NAC, EDR, DLP, OS Hardening, Cloud, Vulnerability Management.
- Deep knowledge of OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS Top 25, WASC
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of vulnerability remediation
- Skilled in consultancy, risk management, solution design and issue resolution
- Expert knowledge in IT security best practice and solutions.
- Knowledge with security aspects of networking, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and virtualization.
- Coding/scripting capabilities - shell scripts (Python preferred).
- Self-motivated and an autodidact.
- Team player.
- Hold a professional certification in good standing (CISSP, GSEC, OCSP) - Advantage.