What will you be doing?
Manage a number of complex SEM accounts to preset ROI and top-line revenue targets.
Perform keyword research and grouping, and write ads to match.
Analyze data to find trends and make recommendations.
Continuously perform A/B and multi-variable testing in order to maximize key metrics across campaigns.
Set up and manage pay-per-click campaigns across multiple search engines, geos, networks and languages.
Optimize campaigns using negatives, match types, bid management strategies.
Perform high-skilled budget management and allocation.
Keep up to date with industry changes.
Want to join?
- At least 3 years of SEM experience
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Ads Editor and Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in written and conversational English
- Proven success in managing large-scale, international PPC campaigns
- Experience in Google Analytics, Yahoo Search Marketing, MSN AdCenter /Bing
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the Sciences or Mathematics (Engineering, Physics, BioTech, Statistics, etc)
- Advantage: Native language fluency in a European language (ex. DE, NL)
Besides that, we are looking for the following qualities:
Detail-oriented, strong analytic skills, and excellent time management skills
Ability to work under tight deadlines, work in a team environment, and make independent decisions based on data