eToro money Marketing Manager
eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest
online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities,
indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 17
million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative
online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile self-driven marketing manager who is hungry to oversee eToro’s new “new banking” offering, eToro Money, leading the campaign to grow the acquisition and activation of new members.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns in the challenger bank industry.
She/He will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, long-term planning and execution, and managing cross departmental marketing projects, while being able to thrive in an environment of tight deadlines and changing needs.
If you are a people-person who enjoys the challenge of building success from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
The position based in our Manchester office.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee the entire marketing operation for eToro Money program
- Establish positioning
- Identify target audiences
- Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful offering
- Create, maintain and conduct market analysis, customer insights and consumer trends, and extract key insights for proposals and recommendations on tactics, campaign development and go-to-market activities
- Partner with automation, performance marketing, web, and product teams to achieve marketing KPIs
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all external and internal advertising
- Execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospective (and eventual existing) customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing actions, present reports and results, and suggest ideas for improvement
- Manage content and updates for both customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the emerging product and its roadmap, initiate it’s related marketing activities and follow up to execution
- Leading the creation of competitive analyses that provide insights into products, marketing methods, and environments that can contribute to the marketing and business strategies, and presenting them.
- Supplier management - sourcing, ensuring competitive pricing, and monitoring quality deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making capabilities
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity and detail
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Marketing experience in the challenger banks domain
- Ability to operate and manage stakeholders at all levels effectively within a complex matrixial environment
- A passion for marketing and a curiosity to learn new things
- Ability to work under pressure, in a rapidly changing environment
- A can-do attitude
- Great people and team work skills
*** The position based in our Manchester office.