Blockchain Senior Back-End Developer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading, investing and asset management needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader. Blockchain and crypto assets are core to eToro's vision and strategy, transferring financial services to the Blockchain.
Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
eToro Money group
eToro Money mission is to provide a unified neo banking experience that unifies the cryptocurrencies world (Bitcoin, Ethereum, …) with the Fiat world (government issued currencies such as Dollar and Euro). eToro provides its Millions of users with a mobile Wallet application that lets them manage all their financial assets through an ultra-modern, slick user experience.
We work with cutting edge, micro-services based technologies, to deliver highly secured, insanely easy to use neo-banking services. Our stack is based on .NET core and Kubernetes over Azure cloud on the backend side and Angular on the frontend side. Join our team and become part of the Fintech and blockchain revolution.
What you’ll be doing?
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team. Own the full development cycle building major components of the platform. Design, deliver and deploy a highly available and scalable platform.
- Proficiently use C#, .NET, Kubernetes, Azure cloud to build blockchain and Fiat based services.
- Provide technical leadership; research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Tackle technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Play an active role in requirements definition and systems analysis.
- Collaborate with Product, Finance and Legal departments on a day to day basis.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results-oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- Minimum 5 years experience of back-end development using C# and.NET environments
- An experience in distributed systems and microservices architecture - a plus
- Passion about blockchain and experience developing blockchain services is an advantage.
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - a plus.
- Familiarity with Git - a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker - a plus.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of software architecture concepts.
- A degree in CS or a veteran of a relevant army unit.