KYC Team Leader
- Process owner for client PEP/Sanction Screening and on-boarding process
- Oversees and executes due diligence on clients’ accounts, including account verification
- Ensures Screening and onboarding are performed accurately and on time (meet SLAs)
- Works within the Risk and Compliance departments to ensure the Screening process performed is in line with compliance with latest rules, guidelines, regulations and policies.
- Provides management reporting, including KPIs and SLAs, including regular weekly and monthly updates around the area of responsibility
- Proactively monitors the Screening process and identifies improvement opportunities both process and technical; Coordinates and drives investigations / analysis on challenges / issues
- Maintaining accurate records of tasks
- Has Team Lead responsibility over the process and resources; expected to take initiative, delegate effectively, and Communicate clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Work under pressure in a fast pacing environment and meet tight deadlines and targets
- Must be living in Cyprus
- Team Leadership Experience
- Computer Proficient with Basic knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools a must
- English at mother-tongue level – other languages advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open mind and willingness to learn
- Detail-oriented and focused
- Strong sense of professionalism and teamwork
- Experience with World Check or similar database screening application is preferred
An Advantage if you have:
- AML and Compliance Oriented
- Experience in CDD/KYC in a regulated environment