Client Onboarding Manager (SEA Region)
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Customer Facing department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discuss financial markets and factors that move them in a clear manner to clients
- Assist Compliance with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation
- Train clients on the Company's trading systems, and interact daily with clientele
- Have experience working in customer facing or sales
- Proficient in spoken Mandarin & English
- You must also possess the following qualities
- Have phenomenal interpersonal skills
- Be a real team player
- Have high motivation to succeed and willing to contribute
- Dedicated and committed
- Multitasking is your middle name
- Experience working in financial services
- You speak an additional language (e.g. Cantonese or Bahasa)
- This is a challenging position with big responsibilities, hard and demanding but very satisfying with the ability to grow within the company.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account with a start up balance of $1,000.00 USD
- Hybrid work from home/office model
- A full at home office set up
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Sydney office. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.