Trading - Brokerage Department - Analyst
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Best Execution reporting
- Market abuse regulation reporting
- Use our internal reporting systems to identify problems with execution given to Customers
- Use External onboarded tools to identify potential problems with our Pricing to Customers.
- Investigating Price Analysis checks
- Following the company’s operational procedures and internal controls in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Providing internal support to the client facing team on trading related inquiries
- Regular Office working hours
- Working experience in dealing and Forex
- Well Developed Trading Skills
- Technical ability to understand if things go wrong
- SQL Knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Well known with Best Execution Policies and Procedures
- Able to handle operation procedures
- Excellent Communication Skills - Reporting to Management
- Analysis and reasoning capability
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excel Experience is a must
- Teamwork spirit