Partners Compliance Administrator (Back Office)
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Perform compliance reviews on all the Partners' marketing channels ensuring that it complies with CySeC, FCA, FinCEN, ASIC regulatory requirements.
- Overall Partner monitoring and oversight including updating Partner accounts.
- Work in collaboration with Compliance teams to achieve Partner adherence to CySEC, FCA, ASIC requirements
- Approving Partner Payments
- Facilitate guidelines for partners to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Monitor our current Partners database ensuring that they apply the compliance guidelines given and keeping track of the policy/systems' deadlines.
- Coordinate with different department managers to ensure that guidelines are communicated, and implementation action is taking course.
- Regularly assess affiliate managers on the implementation of compliance guidelines on the Partners' channels.
- Implementing sanctions and time frame upon partners that are not compliant.
- Coordinate with different departments ensuring that AML policies are being followed.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting to various stakeholders; Maintain accurate records of tasks.
- BA in Marketing / Business Management
- 1-2 Years of work experience with Partner Processes
- Knowledge of the FinTech world
- Knowledge of the regulatory bodies (CySeC, FCA, FinCEN, Asic & GAML)
- Knowledge of the current regulatory requirements for financial promotions.
- Experience in implementing compliance guidelines on financial promotions.
- Experience with regulatory requirements for Affiliation programs.
- Trading knowledge
- Team player attitude detailed oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Time management and organization skills
- eToro knowledge (advantage)
- Additional languages (advantage)
- Experience in monitoring marketing channels (advantage)