Fraud Risk Administrator
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- In charge of analyzing clients Money In, Money Out and Trading behavior and identifying high risk activity in our financial systems.
- Monitor and manage alerts within Business’s automated risk fraud monitoring system.
- Run the prevention of money laundering protocols.
- Develop and operate our risk management protocol, communicate with our banking and processing partners in an effort to reduce the company's risk of exposure to fraud (unauthorized use of cards/accounts, money laundering).
- Operate our chargeback registration and reporting system
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to the risk manager involving damage control and exposures.
- Approve and monitor large withdrawal requests according to the service level agreements provided by the Operations Department.
- Identify 3rd party payments and handle them according to the company’s policy.
Must be living in Cyprus - not a relocation position
- Experience in back office, Risk Management and CRM systems
- Experience in payments processing (Credit Cards / PayPal / Online Wires / Wallets) handling
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- English at mother tongue level, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and focused
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills
- Relevant academic degree – Advantage
- Statistical analyses experience - Advantage