Accountant (Reconciliation - Matching)
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Reconcile clients withdrawals and deposits per payment provider in the relevant reconciliation software;
- Analyze and investigate reconciliation results and following up with the relevant department for any unmatched cases and differences;
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the company;
- Assist in the preparation of analytical reports;
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics;
- At least one year of relevant role experience in FX environment;
- Familiar with Payment Service Providers;
- Knowledge of client transaction process;
- Team player with the ability to cooperate with multiple parties;
- Strong attention to details and ability to identify issues and follow to resolution;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Advance Excel knowledge will be considered as an advantage;