If you dare to change the world, keep reading!
Join our leading product team, passionate about creating the very best products eToro offers to its 20M users worldwide.
As a Usability Expert, you will be involved in the comprehensive process of Product and UX/UI design, from research, analysis, brainstorming, throughout the design process.
The position calls for someone who can take initiative, a team player who can also work independently, enjoy working hard in a challenging environment who wishes to make a difference.
As a Usability Expert you will analyze the users behavior, work closely with Product Managers and UX/UI designers and help us shape the holistic user experience across all devices.
What will you be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of user experience and usability.
- Report directly to the VP of Product, and work closely with the team of UX/UI Designers and Product Managers.
- Have a holistic view of the overall User experience, and analyze pain points and friction, suggest improvements and new ideas to design or redesign the user experience accordingly.
- Track and measure user engagement and analyze results. Leverage data to optimize critical flows and user paths in order to increase conversion rates and overall growth, reduce churn and boost the engagement level.
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods.
- Perform a continuous user journey mapping, analysis and iterative improvement process of the user experience across all Apps and devices.
- Help the team to design new features that are all about increasing user engagement and our competitive edge.
- Help the team to ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality.
- Review every new feature coming from Product since the early stages of discovery and give guidance and feedback throughout the design process.
Want to join? If you:
- Have proven knowledge and experience in Usability and UX/UI, with an emphasis on complex applications.
- Have a track record of successful Product launch and post-launch work. Tell us what you’ve done and how you made a difference.
- Passionate about user experience, and having knowledge and love for technology, design, mobile, social and other online trends.
- In-depth understanding of UI Design principles.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting systems, including conversion funnel and engagement & retention analysis, A/B testing etc.
- Experience in running usability tests, field studies and focus groups.
- Have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Have the ability to understand and take ownership of complex processes and business needs and translate them to simple, effective and scalable product solutions and interactions.
- Great interpersonal relations and ability to collaborate with multiple functions.
- Have a proven ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics.
It will also be nice if you:
- Relevant studies or degree.
- Have knowledge, experience or background in Fintech, Trading & investing Apps & Services.
- Have experience in running successful Design Sprints.
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
- A self-starter with an initiative personality.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, with the ability to come up with simple and innovative solutions.
- Team player.
- Great Time-Management skills.
- Ability to work well with interfaces as well as work independently.
- Ability to think outside the box and come with great initiatives.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, iterating quickly and using data based on the lean methodology (Build > Measure > Learn).