Head of Investor Relations
The Head of Investor Relations will be responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and other stakeholders. The holder of this job will report directly to the VP of Corporate Development and Investor relations, and is responsible for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. The position requires excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Maintain accurate data of analysts’ financial estimates, projections and consensus averages
- Benchmark and analyze financial and other relevant data points for the Company and its peers
- Manage and maintain the company’s IR website
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA or other advanced graduate degree strongly preferred
- 7+ years of experience of in-house investor relations for a publicly traded company or investment banking or equity research in the Fintech/Online brokerage industry.
- Be an outstanding and persuasive communicator, both verbally and written, with deep understanding of finance, the investment world, the fintech realm, and global markets
- Build strong relationships internally and externally with numerous constituencies including senior executives, analysts, and investors.
- Operate with an “enterprise view” – think and operate holistically and inclusively with all aspects of the business in mind.
- Have a collaborative style and be viewed as someone who is a strong business partner that is both efficient and adds value
- Continuously strive to improve the Investor Relations function; ensure best in class practices are in place.
- Build good internal networks; engage others across the company by demonstrating initiative and approaching challenges and colleagues with a collaborative mindset.
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with strong organizational skills