Do you have a flair for Fintech? Are you after a really exciting career, surrounded by likeminded open thinking and tech savvy individuals?
First established in 2007, eToro is the world’s leading social trading network. We have positioned ourselves as a Fintech leader formed thru a global network of subsidiaries regulated in multiple jurisdictions, including in Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Australia, and the United States of America.
eToro’s overall vision is to open the global markets to enable everyone to trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. To realise this vision, eToro has a mission; to build the world's largest regulated social trading network which also enables customers to ‘copy’ the trading activities of other traders if they chose and provide a wallet and a Visa debit card to access and use their earnings in real time.
As at the end of Q3 2020, eToro had over 16 million registered users in over 140 countries and more than $4 billion in assets under management. This is enabled by a global multi-regulated structure which is supported by over 1,000 employees.
eToro Money Malta has been strategically setup as the Mediterranean hub to service the European customer base and thru an EMI licensed in the EU, passport and offer e-money services to all clients within the EEA.
To assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures put in place to ensure the Company’s adherence with its regulatory obligations; and to ensure the deliverable to the consumer is always provided with top notch experience and ensure that any issues are immediately identified and addressed.
To act as the gatekeeper between the company and the end consumer – finding relevant opportunities that will further enhance the product and flows within the organization
- Manage end to end execution of debit card-related operational processes including monitoring and analysis of business services, reconciliation, abuse investigations, service updates and more.
- Monitor the system daily, diagnose issues, initiate corrective actions and follow up to completion to keep services operational
- Cooperate and sync with multi-disciplinary teams including AML, Finance, Compliance, Customer service, R&D, product, third parties across all operational aspects and proposed improvements
- Participate in designing the operational aspects of business processes and assist in their implementation
- Initiate and document processes to constantly improve the efficiency and quality of card operations
- Troubleshooting of any failures and managing exclusions related to the the following
- Order Card
- Issue Card
- Send / Dispatch Card
- Activate Card
- Physical Card Inventory Management.
- Troubleshooting of any failures and managing exclusions related to the following
- POS Transactions
- Load / Unload and Balance transfers
- Balance Adjustments
- Faster Payments
- BACS payments
- Direct Debit
- SEPA Credit, Instant and Direct Debit
- Cross Border payments
- Generate, manages and reviews multiple operation information reports including but not limited to the following
- Daily Card and Account transactions Reports
- Daily Payment Reports
- Daily BACS & Direct Debit Reports for both UK and EEA
- Daily Card Holder reports
- Daily chargeback and complaints report
- Daily Card stock inventory reports
- Daily Card dispatch tracking report where applicable.
- Assessing each department’s operational policies, procedures and practices, including a gap analysis,
- Responsible for forecasting and managing budgets and will be in close contact with all vendors, building relationships and negotiating new contracts in order to ensure cost effectiveness for the business
- To assist in business and product development by introducing productivity enhancing products, services and/or procedures
- Being proactive in moving the company forward by introducing innovative ideas and change where necessary
- Lead and complete project work where applicable and/or when assigned by members of Executive Management
- Coordination of operational reports as required
- MFSA PQ’ed considered an asset.
- Should have at least 5 year experience managing Agency Banking enabled Debit Card program operations in the UK & EEA, preferably for Visa.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both business, operational and technical teams
- B.S/B/A in financially related fields
- Understanding of financial related processes including reconciliation, AML, risk and abuse issues, financial compliance issues
- Understanding of BI dashboard and reports initiation and definition
- Familiarity with MS Office and G-Suite applications
- Fintech - Financial services or banking experience would be considered an asset
- A proven track record in achieving targets