eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than 20 million registered users who share their investment strategies; and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold, and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
What you will be doing?
- Diagnose and resolve IT technical issues involving internet connectivity, Servers issues (VM and cloud), email clients, Anti-Virus, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining on-site computer systems and networks
- Purchase, set up, customisation and ongoing maintenance of the various hardware and software systems.
- Assist staff members with installation, configuration, troubleshooting and ongoing usability of system hardware and software including security, network infrastructure and alarm systems.
- Manage users and permissions in Active Directory, G-suite, GCP, Azure, Terminal Services, etc.
- Responsible for the management and overall operational readiness of network systems and documenting the network infrastructure, IoT devices and managing workstations.
- Sustain experience in networking and security.
- Monitor customers for Incidents that require investigation, diagnosis and resolution. Ensure incidents are correctly classified and updated on a regular basis. Work to customer SLA to ensure service is restored quickly.
- Be on the lookout for trends occurring in the environment, gather evidence and facts to raise these to the attention of the team, so the problem can be identified and resolved and future recurring issues can be avoided.
- Create procedures, create new documentation for both technical and end-user roles.
- Stay current with the ongoing expansion and development of the company - be aware of system information, changes and update.
- Provide troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Serving as the first point of contact for staff seeking technical assistance over the phone or email or in person. Provide support for the entire organization (Locally and Remotely.)
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided.
- Monitoring the company equipment and resources.
● Bachelor's degree in a computer-related area, or equivalent
Required Skills & Experience
● Proven experience as an IT Technician
● Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
● Experience in Google Suite products
● Strong knowledge of different software and hardware functions
● Strong diagnostic skills and an analytical approach
● Up-to-date knowledge of computer trends and advances
● Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation, offering lots of exciting opportunities and great growth potential. You will have the ability to make an impact within the business and be involved in our growth ambitions.