Content Marketing Manager
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
Due to the phenomenal success over the past few years, we’re currently expanding our global workforce. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving, fast-growing, global Fintech and have a direct impact on the success of the UK region.
Reporting into the UK Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be based in our London, Canary Wharf office. We will be shortly moving to a hybrid working style, still to be finalised, however working from the office as well as home will be required.
Working on the UK region (UK and Ireland), the role will include both hands-on and strategic responsibilities and involve working very closely with the rest of the UK marketing team and several central marketing teams in our HQ in Tel Aviv.
You’ll be our go-to word-smith and be pivotal in all things creative - from working with influencers, helping with TV scripts to producing in-depth investment guides and improving our email communications. If you truly want a varied role, read on...
You’re passionate about Fintech, or have a keen interest in the world of investing and are excited at the prospect of working at eToro. You’ll be someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get things done, but equally able to see the bigger picture and help shape content at eToro.
- 3-7 years experience in a marketing role (please note this is not a senior position)
- A total word-smith with excellent copywriting skills - proof of work will be required in the application
- Genuinely excellent attention to detail
- Creative mindset
- Interested and excited about the world of investing/fintech/eToro
- Content management experience
- CRM/Email experience
- Social media experience
- Highly organised and able to balance a multitude of ongoing projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience - you will be working very closely with many individuals and teams in our HQ, and so exceptional relationship-building skills are imperative.
Desirable skills/experience (not a requisite):
- Project management skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with content distribution platforms such as Taboola/Dianomi
- Experience working in Financial Services and understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements when marketing.
- Content: You will own the content channel in the UK. This includes, but is not limited to, copywriting, helping proof all English content, managing content and videographer freelancers, working closely with the SEO and central content team, managing paid content partnerships and content distribution (Dianomi etc), working with influencers, and generally getting involved in all things creative, copy and content-esque.
- Organic social: Working closely with the central social team in IL, you will help ensure all UK campaigns and initiatives are synchedand all the wonderful content that is being created is being pushed out on the relevant channels, as well as be an excellent sounding board and ideas generator for new campaigns.
- Email/CRM: Working closely with the central Marketing Automation team, you’ll brief in UK email/push campaigns, report back on results, and work with the team to constantly improve customer lifecycle communications and engagement rates.
- Operations: You will be responsible within the UK team to brief in and manage all marketing product/dev requests (i.e. Landing Pages) via our central Marketing Operations team, working with them until delivery.
- Event support: You will provide support to the Senior Marketing Manager with any UK events (both on and offline).
- Compliance: You will help ensure all marketing is UK compliant.