Community & Social Media Manager
An exciting opportunity to join eToro, the world's leading social online trading platform, a revolutionary fintech company that has been at the forefront of online trading for more than a decade. eToro has engaged millions of users with innovative social features and we’ve been continuously transforming the traditional money management industry, in order to open the financial markets to everyone, everywhere.
We’re seeking a Community & Social Media Manager with a passion in the Fintech space. The successful candidate will manage customer service enquiries all the way through to campaign execution. We are looking for you to be eToro’s brand voice, by paving a creative immerse storytelling experience around our social media platforms (Facebook & Twitter). Be open and confident to jump into new social and cultural trends, and develop enticing and appealing posts. Be a part of eToro’s brand development, grow organic followers, heighten content reach and engagements with our customers and leverage user generated content.
The ideal candidate must be confident, free spoken, open to new opportunities and challenges, fun and vibrant! Must have knowledge of eToro and financial/tech markets, brand marketing experience and a proven track record of customer service or community management in a similar role.
What you will do
- Respond to comments and customer queries on social media channels in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and alert on feedback from clients on social channels for service and product teams
- Build a relationship with customers and identify users who can be groomed as ambassadors of the brand.
Social media management
- Create compelling and engaging content daily across multiple platforms while building meaningful relationships.
- Work with design & video teams to generate visually engaging content.
- Passionate about social media tools and up to date with best practices.
- Follow up on day-to-day financial market news and promote the top stories on internal & external social networks.
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. Measure the campaign’s success.
- Design and execute a cross-channel social content calendar that leverages the strategy and strengths of eToro Brand.
- Identify and engage with influencers to increase overall brand awareness across Facebook and Twitter
- Act as a proactive partner to all of Marketing teams.
- Track benchmarks and set campaign KPIs.
- Participate in the development of paid social strategy; partner with the SEM team and support other social initiatives as needed.
- Serve as an internal champion and expert in social policy as it relates to employees, user- generated content, privacy, contests and campaigns, etc.
- Actively contribute to social media risk and crisis management.
- Develop Facebook live streams to promote market events.
AMLTo be successful you will have experience in the following:
- 2+ years’ Customer Service - Social Media content marketing experience.
- Strong command of social platforms, popular listening tools, and industry-standard publishing tools.
- Excellent writing skills; strong editing skills with attention to detail, strong command of English is a MUST. Spelling and grammar must be perfect.
- Self-starter and a fast executioner with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Able to work cross-functionally across many groups in the company.
- Able to conduct analysis of statistical information.
- Willing to work around the clock when needed.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account with a start up balance of $1,000.00 USD
- Attend eToro sponsored events (examples: The Rugby TRI-Nations, Yahoo’s Women’s Money Movement)
- Hybrid work from home/office model
- A full at home office set up
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise