Product Marketing Manager
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 20 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in over 100 countries. The product offers trading in traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be a vital member of the product marketing team. You will interface with the global product team as well as the US marketing, compliance, finops, executive and others to help ensure well researched and planned product decisions, go to market planning, and execution, as well as ongoing operational assistance. You will need experience in consumer digital financial product, well organized, literate in digital marketing and data analysis, and possess a curious and quick learning mind. This role reports to the Global Product Marketing DIrector.
Your Location: Israel (preferred) or US
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with all aspects of global product marketing from requirements to launch and on-going support, in all aspects of product marketing.
- Conducting competitive research across similar financial products to find comparative insights.
- Analyzing customer app use and transactional data to provide support and learnings for decision making and product iteration.
- Assisting with requirements gathering and analysis.
- Assisting on go-to-market planning and coordination.
- Assisting with coordination between global product team, US stakeholders and operational players.
- Providing weekly updates to the on delivery on roadmap delivery reporting and KPIs.
- Coordinating needs and product launches for the US market.
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 2-4 years in digital consumer product management, preferably in the fintech sector.
- Be financially savvy and show solid knowledge of finance, investing and trading.
- Strong quantitative skills - especially in Excel (G-Sheets) and general data analysis.
- Proven highly organized and multi-tasking track record.
- The ability to analyze competitive, market and product data to provide useful insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of personal responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high-growth team, with the ability to assist multiple cross-functional projects.
- A desire to learn quickly and assimilate complex financial product concepts that encompass customer, marketing, legal, regulatory and financial operational considerations.