Personal Assistant to VP's
eToro, the world’s leading social online trading platform, is a revolutionary fintech company that has been at the forefront of online trading for more than a decade. By engaging millions of users with our innovative social features such as the CopyTrader™ system, the Popular Investor program, and CopyPortfolios™, we strive to make money management available to everyone. We have developed an intuitive trading platform which gives traders and investors access to global stock markets, commodity trading, cryptocurrency trading and more.
What will you do?
- Manage VP’s calendars and coordinate meetings
- Make travel arrangements and expenses
- Organize agendas and materials for meetings
- Provide full administrative support and assistance to VPs
Additional projects/activities as needed
what should you have?
- 2-5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant in a global company or mid/large size organization
- MS Office proficiency
- Energetic and a quick learner
- Great interpersonal skills, service orientation
- Always 2 steps ahead, seeing potential problems before they occur and solving them in advance, aiming for the best positive solution for all
- Availability for flexible working hours while understanding urgency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent English - both verbal and written- must!
Chief Solutions Officer & Director Of operations