eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Monitoring the Financial Markets
- Implementing the hedging strategies defined by VP manager
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings.
- Completing daily tasks required for every shift
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth and correct operation of the Company’s systems and trading platforms.
- Investigating Hedge cost - Analysis
- Following the company’s operational procedures and internal controls in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Providing internal support to the client facing team on trading related inquiries
- Working experience in dealing and Forex Knowledge
- Well Developed Trading Skills
- Ability to execute Manually
- Well known with Best Execution Policies and Procedures
- Able to handle operation procedures
- Analysis and reasoning capability
- Excellent Communication Skills - Reporting to Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excel Experience is a must
- Teamwork spirit
- Must be able to work shifts and weekends (weekends are paid extra)
- CySec exam will be considered as an advantage
- SQL Knowledge will be considered as an advantage