Customer Support Coordinator
- This person will be the escalation point between CS and Operations teams. Looking for someone who understands CS and operations processes and will work closely with the CS manager to help establish a new service team. Core responsibilities are as follows:
- The candidate is expected to coordinate with other domains in the business and share knowledge on the card program products to deliver fair outcomes.
- Expected to be the point of escalation for the rest of the CS team in offering general customer service to customers who have questions, feedback, complaints or compliments.
- Motivate, coach, share knowledge, experience and develop staff within the CS department.
- Show ownership and accountability for offering solutions to benefit our customers and the business.
- Actively improve processes, workflows and service to our customers.
- Proactively seeking solutions for potential issues.
- The position based in our Manchester office.
What skills we are looking for:
- Should have 3 to 5 year experience managing Agency Banking enabled Debit Card program operations in the UK & EEA, preferably for Visa.
- The candidate should have fair knowledge of managing Debit Card programs. An understanding of different payment schemes and card usage behavior in the UK and EEA.
- Preference will be given to a candidate with experience in working for Customer Support of a Neo / Challenger bank.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Raise flags and recommend process adjustments, improvements or need for new implementation
- Willingness to
- a bachelor’s degree in business administration or another related discipline.
- Fair understanding of our regulatory obligations set forth by relevant regulators like FCA, MFSA, EBA etc and ensuring these are fulfilled in customer outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.