Marketing Automation Operational Team Leader
Join the Marketing Automation Team as a Team Leader!
We are looking for an extremely organized team leader to manage tasks in the Marketing Automation Team.
The tasks you will manage are mainly related to operational, legal, regulatory, security and compliance issues, as well as crisis-management communication.
***Our working days are Monday-Friday, in accordance with international financial markets.
- Review new tasks, prioritize them and assign them to our team members.
- Plan the weekly communication calendar.
- Communicate with all the requesters from about 20 departments in the organization, as well as manage escalation if needed.
- Crisis Management - quickly create relevant communication tasks, manage the task from the Marketing Automation side A-Z, and make sure it is executed on time.
- Solve technical issues and problems related to email marketing and push notifications with team members.
- B.A, B.S or B.S.c in relevant fields. Big advantage for Industrial and Management, Computer Science, or any technical field.
- Front End developer course/knowledge - BIG advantage
- Extremely organized - Mandatory
- Experienced with a marketing automation or email marketing platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud / Eloqua / Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot
- Very high technical skills: high level of HTML for emails, basic knowledge in SQL and Databases structure - Mandatory
- Attention to small details
- Excellent ability to work under high pressure
- High interpersonal skills - Mandatory
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Great self time management
- High-level of English, knowledge of other languages can be an advantage
- Highly motivated and ability to work overtime hours
- Financial / Legal background - an advantage